Hope for Dinner is an invitation to feed hungry kids
by eating rice and beans, instead of your normal dinner,
and giving the difference.
300 million people go to bed hungry every day. -UNICEF
What People Are Saying
- "Hope for Dinner is a challenge to trade cheeseburgers and pizza, for rice and beans, and give the savings to feed starving children."Ryan SkoogVenture Expeditions
- "We had no more food, but your food came just before we starved. God came to visit us today."RefugeeCedar Valley Mission Report
- "Hope for Dinner was the most effective and successful missions engagement programs we've done in years. What was really exciting was it involved all generations, children, adults and youth. I encourage every pastor to do this program in their church."Roger LaneAssociate Lead & Missions Pastor of Cedar Valley Church
- "A student was so touched and moved by Hope for Dinner that he wanted to make sure other students were impacted. He invited a group of leaders to come over on a Sunday afternoon to watch a documentary on the Burmese refugee situation."Marci PiperDirector, University Relations OKWU
- "Before we received the Manna Meals, my family did not have enough to eat. We ate two times a day, but we were still hungry. We are so poor so we only ate rice and fish paste and never any meat. Now we feel full. We thank you very much; it is the perfect food for us. I feel very healthy and happy."Refugee Woman With 7 Kids
$37 = 1 Year of Nutrition for 1 Person
Check Out These Great Resources!